|A view looking forward, on the spacious
deck of Dream Catcher.
|Dining below deck at the large
|Below deck looking forward, bunks
are kept private with curtains
|Long-boat Aida underway.
Dream Catcher is a steel hulled modern schooner. With
modern lines, and trimmed sails she is fast and sleek.
Dream Catcher's features include:
- 74' overall length, custom built steel schooner
- Built in 1996
- Beam - 20 feet
- Draft - 5 foot with centerboard up
- USCG Certified for 42 day-passengers or 19 overnight
- 2 heads (marine restrooms)
- 350 gallon fresh water
- 2 showers (one on deck)
- 19 bunks - spacious bunk living with curtains for privacy
- Well-equipped galley includes 3-burner alcohol stove, pots, pans,
silverware, cups, and all cooking utensils.
- Large dining area
- Single side band radio
- VHF radio
- Powered by 130 horsepower John Deere diesel engine
- 3-burner alcohol stove
- Deck grill
- 5 cubic foot freezer
- 15 cubic foot icebox space
- 32' long boat, Aida, with 6 rowing stations used as launch
(equipped with 5 h.p. engine)
- Fishing gear
- Two-person kayak
- Snorkel gear and buoyancy vests
Call us now 305-304-5100 or e-mail
us for more information.